We love a good handmade Valentine, especially one crafted by little hands. Why not up your classroom Valentine game this year with one of these four simple ideas ?!
CLASSROOM VALENTINE IDEAS
1. Fill a colored jewelry box with sweet treats (like sixlets, Lemonheads or M & M) and a fun conversation heart ring.
2. Top a macaron box with one of these ADORABLE arrows.
3. Our mini treat bags make a perfect Valentine! Let your kids get creative with stamps, sticker & washi tape, then fill with sweet treats & fun little trinkets!
4. Insert colorful card stock into a clear cello bag, add goodies and top with coordinating paper & a tag — easy peasy & oh-so darling!
5. Our Matchbox Valentine Kit has everything you need to re-create these cuties. Want more of a handmade feel? Cover with scrapbook paper (like we did), tie with twine and handmade gift tag!
Some of my favorite gatherings are the ones where the crafting supplies become the decor. I mean seriously, what is better...
We’re an online retailer of boutique party supplies. We source the sweetest selection of on-trend items from around the world.
We pride ourselves on having the best curated selection of party goods and party crafting supplies – we don’t carry everything, just the best products. We ship within one business day and try to offer the very best customer service.