Homemade Oatmeal Cookie Granola
- 3 Cups Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2 Cups Pecans, chopped
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Real Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Canola Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Real Vanilla Extracts
- 3/4 Teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Raisins
Preheat oven to 275 F
Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a bowl, combine the oats, chopped pecans & coconut flakes. Stir to combine
In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, maple syrup, canola oil, vanilla extracts, sea salt & cinnamon. Whisk together until combined and there are no longer any lumps of brown sugar.
Add wet ingredient mixture to oat mixture and stir until oats are evenly coated.
Evenly pour the mixture between your two rimmed baking sheets
Put in oven.
Check on your granola every 10-15 minutes, stirring the mixture around the baking sheet (so it doesn’t burn) and rotating the pans (especially if you know your oven has a hot spot.)
Cooking time varies. Pull oatmeal when it is toasty & golden brown in color, typically this is around 45-60 mins.
- Serve with tart plain yogurt and a fresh brewed cup of pour over.
- Feel like sharing? Our tin tie bags & small wooden scoops make the perfect packaging for this homemade treat! For more packaging ideas, click here.
Concept, styling & photography: Stevie Pattyn
Tin tie bags (available in kraft & white), small wooden scoop, berry basket with handle, swing top bottles, square to-go container, wooden spoons, ripple espresso cups (available in kraft & white): Available at Shop Sweet Lulu